The Digital Workplace Conference is set to hit Sydney next week and is in it’s 10th year! This conference has a rich history in the SharePoint community in Australia and New Zealand, and in recent years has grown into an all up Office 365/Azure conference with a focus on getting the most out of the technology for users and organisations.
I’m very excited to be an active part of the conference again this year with the opportunity to present a session on integrating line of business systems with Office Apps and Microsoft Teams.
With such an awesome lineup of local and international speakers there are plenty of great sessions. Here’s some of the sessions I’ll be trying to get to:
- Keynote by David Downs – This is hands down one of the most touching, memorable, inspiring stories I’ve ever heard. Delivered with grace and humour. It’s simply not to be missed.
- Microsoft Teams Deep Dive – 29 Practical Tips and Tricks by Lee Stevens
- Become The Expert of You – Power Skills for Personal Development by Heather Newman
- Authentic and Accessible Employee Engagement with Microsoft 365 by Darrel Webster
- The Fruit Salad Formula for Implementing Office 365 by Debbie Ireland
- Making Teams work without understanding Information Architecture by Alistair Pugin
- The Evolution of Finding Stuff by Tracey van der Schyff
I’ll be spending plenty of time on the expo floor as well with OnePlace Solutions being a long time sponsor of this event. I love the networking opportunities at this event and look forward to the many varied conversations that come with that. If you are attending the event, please come up and say hi.