The countdown is on to the European SharePoint, Office 365 & Azure Conference – just 7 weeks to go!
If you are planning to attend, you or your team can use my coupon code ESPC19SPK to receive a special €100 discount. Book tickets.
Join me on Wednesday 4th of December for my session “Building Office Add-ins Overview: Integrate. Dominate.”
Office add-ins have the potential to keep users focused and in context of what they are doing in the office or on the go to be more productive and efficient. Learn how to develop and extend Office applications across all the available canvases. If you are looking to get started developing modern Office add-ins or want to learn where this evolving extensibility framework is up to, this is the session for you. We will cover developing for Microsoft Teams, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and discuss developing for all client environments including iPhone and Android.
Benefits of Attending this Session:
- Learn what is possible with the latest Office extension points and canvases
- Learn about the tools and technologies that can be used for development
- Keep users productive by bringing your custom functionality to some of the most used software products on the planet
For those of you who haven’t been before, or are thinking of attending, ESPC is a really fun, welcoming event with a big focus on the topics and learning. It brings together an amazing group of speakers, sponsors and delegates, including Microsoft Leaders, Product Team members and leading community RDs, MVPs and MCMs, so we can all help each other achieve great things with SharePoint, Office 365 or Azure.
In ESPC’s own words, here’s some more about what makes the conference special and why I’m super excited to attend.
Reasons to Attend ESPC19
- Focus – 4x days of SharePoint, Office 365 & Azure inspiration, a real chance to dive deep into the topics, to get away from the office and think, learn and enjoy time with your peers. Within the Conference Programme Azure @ ESPC19 will also contain over 40 dedicated Azure sessions.
- Scale – The conference programme covers 11 Full Day Pre-Conference Tutorials, 140+ sessions, 2500+ peers to help you meet your objectives.
- Depth – Catering for levels 100-400, deep-dive sessions delivered by Microsoft Product Team members, RDs, MVPs, MCMs and independent experts who can tailor the appropriate levels of detail.
- Breadth – Keynotes, Sessions, Tutorials and Social events. Sessions will provide learning on important topics including; Teams, SharePoint Framework, AI, Security, Graph, Power BI, Azure AD, Flow, Cosmos DB, Windows 10, APIs, IoT, Microsoft 365, Governance and Integration to highlight a few. Pre-Conference Tutorials will offer deep learning from the absolute experts in the areas of PnP, Machine Learning & AI, Azure Infrastructure, Insights and Data, Usage & Adoption, Productivity and SharePoint & Office 365 Development.
- Independence – Learn what’s coming and what works.
- Partners/Vendors – Meet the best local, European and international solution providers in the Exhibition Hall.
- Microsoft – Hear it first. Held in December, ESPC19 will have the most up to date learning and the very latest announcements from Ignite 2019, delivered by Microsoft Leaders and Product Team members, including Jeff Teper, Scott Hanselman, Miri Rodriguez, Vesa Juvonen and Alex Simons.
- Setting – Amazing venues and location that facilitate comfort, ease of learning and bringing the community together.
- Connections – Multiple opportunities to connect with your peers, people facing or solving the same challenges you face.
- Experts – Simply, the best of the best. Check out this year’s ESPC19 Conference Programme.
If you are planning to attend, don’t forget, you or your team can use my coupon code ESPC19SPK to receive a special €100 discount.